We are currently seeking a creative and experienced Communication Specialist to join our expanding marketing team. You will play a crucial role in shaping and executing our media relations strategy, and brand management, ensuring maximum visibility and positive exposure for our events and the company as a whole.
About the Company:
Zero One Hundred Conferences is a leading event organizer within the private equity and venture capital industry. With a track record of success, we have already organized 46 online and offline events in different countries over the last 7 years, with over 1200 speakers, 5500 investors and 10000 attendees. Each event brings together 250-1000 senior level delegates from the industry. The next in-person conferences will take place in Rome, Amsterdam, Prague, and Vienna, (India - TBC). In addition to that, we facilitate fundraising for selected fund managers through capital introductions.
Zero One Hundred Conferences is a part of Zero One Hundred Ventures which is a leading venture builder with a mission to help create and support awesome companies, foster local and international talent and contribute to the development of the European startup ecosystem. Zero One Hundred ecosystem includes 2 venture capital funds.
* Develop and implement a comprehensive media relations strategy to enhance brand visibility and promote our conferences to target audiences.
* Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key media outlets, journalists, bloggers, and industry influencers.
* Content creation - create compelling press releases, interviews and other materials to effectively communicate our key messages and conference highlights.
* Monitor media coverage and track industry trends.
* Collaborate closely with the marketing team to align PR and communication efforts with overall marketing campaigns.
* Brand management with the goal to build strong brand equity, fostering brand loyalty, and create a positive brand perception among the target audience.
* Creative execution and effective communication to establish and maintain a successful brand presence in the market.
* Stay up-to-date with industry best practices, emerging trends, and innovative PR strategies.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in PR and media relations, preferably within the finance or investment sectors.
* Proven track record of successfully executing media relations campaigns and securing high-profile media coverage.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling narratives and engage diverse audiences.
* A strong network of media contacts and industry influencers.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
* Exceptional organizational and project management skills, with keen attention to detail.
* Have a strong to-do approach and be ready to get involved in anything needed each time.
* Have the ability to work well independently but know that collaboration brings the best results.
* Interest in working in a startup environment.
What we offer:
* An environment where you can implement your own ideas.
* Significant impact on the company development.
* Freedom, flexibility and the option to work remotely while staying connected with the team and attending regular meetings and updates.
* Competitive salary.
* Build your career in PE & VC and build relationships with leading investors.
* Entrepreneurial environment & working in a young agile team.
* Enjoy the advantage of flying to the events' locations and joining the conferences you work on in person. This allows you to immerse yourself in the event experience, interact with attendees and journalists face-to-face, and further strengthen relationships with a unique and exclusive network for future business opportunities.
* Being (an important) part of a reality which is quickly scaling the private capital ecosystem in Europe (and soon beyond).
Apply as soon as possible.
If you are interested in the position, then please apply by sending your CV or Linkedin profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will invite candidates on a continuous basis so there is no need to hesitate. The expected start is September 2023 or once we will find the right candidate.