Are you skilled in working with data? Are you familiar with Excel/Google Sheets or HubSpot? We are looking for an ambitious student or an aspiring young professional for a remote part-time (20 hrs/week) job. We have a great opportunity to kick-start your career for you.
About the company:
Zero One Hundred Conferences organizes exclusive Private Equity & Venture Capital (PE&VC) events to connect regional as well as international General and Limited Partners from the industry and provide them with a platform to create meaningful relationships. The upcoming in-person conferences will take place in Rome, Amsterdam, Prague, and Vienna (spanning from Q3 2023-Q2 2024).
Zero One Hundred Conferences is a part of 0100 Ventures which is a leading venture builder with a mission to help create and support companies, foster local and international talent, and contribute to the development of the European startup ecosystem.
The role consists of:
* Daily work with HubSpot CRM - HubSpot data administration
* Maintaining correct data in our database
* Copying data from numerous sources to our CRM database
* Updating the database after each event
* Regular cleansing of the database and duplicates removal
* Collecting accurate data before the event - research, marketing campaigns, website
* Keeping the events attendee lists up to date
* Create data reports after events
A successful candidate has:
* Skills in working with data
* A structured and systematic approach to tasks
* Knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets and willingness to learn other tools (HubSpot)
* Good time management and organizational skills
* Proactive management of own work and finding natural to take ownership and always strive to improve
* Interest in working in a startup environment
* Have a strong to-do approach and be ready to get involved in anything needed each time
* Have the ability to work well independently
* Oral and writing skills in English (at least B1)
What we offer:
* Working in a young agile team
* Full remote work/permanent home office
* Flexible working hours
* The perspective of a full-time job offer
* Opportunity to get into Private Equity and Venture Capital environment
* 7€/hour - agreement-based/temporary job
Apply as soon as possible.
If you are interested in the position, then please apply by sending your CV and a short cover letter (why are you interested in this position and why you are the right fit) to email@example.com. We will talk to candidates on a continuous basis. The expected start is July 2023/asap or once we will find the right candidate.