Do you enjoy leading a team, event management and networking? Do you have a track record of delivering successful (investment) events?
Are you an experienced individual within Private Equity and Venture Capital or at minimum do you have a good knowledge and genuine interest in Private Equity and Venture Capital?
Last but not least, are you seeking a new challenge in your career and at the same time more flexibility and freedom in your future job?
If that is the case, we have a great career opportunity for you.
We look for ambitious, thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people to reach their full potential.
As Head of Production and Operations, you will be responsible for leading the team of 5-10 people, bringing the events to life and delivering high end experience to all attendees.
About the company:
0100 Conferences organizes offline & online exclusive events to connect regional as well as international General and Limited Partners and provide them with a platform to facilitate future transactions. Each event brings together 250-1000 senior level delegates from the PE & VC industry. Founded in 2016, 0100 Conferences has a 7 years track record of over 45 conferences with over 1200 speakers, 5500 investors and 10000 attendees. The next in-person conferences will take place in Rome, Amsterdam, Prague, Vienna, (India - TBC). In addition to that, we facilitate fundraising for selected GPs through capital introductions.
0100 Conferences is a part of 0100 Ventures which is a leading venture builder with a mission to help create and support awesome companies, foster local and international talent and contribute to the development of the European startup ecosystem. 0100 ecosystem includes 2 VC funds.
The role consists of:
* Managing a team of 5-10 people in production and operations
* Full responsibility for all production and operation activities, targets and deadlines
* Designing a team strategy, setting the goals, overseeing the team's performance and analyzing the results.
* Researching, identifying and securing relevant investors to speak at conferences
* Direct communication with top management of PE & VC investors
* Responsibility for team's communication with suppliers in all stages of the event preparation
* Staying up to date with latest developments in the PE & VC industry and writing conference agendas
* Collaborating with sales and marketing team
* Creating conference content
* Hiring, training, motivating and coaching team members
* Traveling to the event cities, managing the event on the spot and looking after speakers, sponsors and attendees
A successful candidate has:
* A personal track record of delivering successful (ideally - investment) events (5+ years)
* 3+ year experience in managerial role
* Extensive knowledge of all aspects of events organization and production
* Outstanding organizational, project management and leadership skills
* Impressive networking skills and ability to quickly build strong, long-lasting relationships
* Have a strong to-do approach and be ready to get involved in anything needed each time
* A structured and systematic approach to tasks
* The ability to work well independently but knowing that collaboration brings the best results
* The ability to excel under pressure and confidence in handling change and decision making.
* Proactive management of own work and finding natural to take ownership and always strive to improve
* Experience or at minimum good knowledge and genuine interest in Private Equity and Venture Capital
* Interest in working in a startup environment
* Professional communication in English - both written and spoken
What we offer:
* Environment where you can implement your own ideas
* Significant impact on the company development
* Freedom, flexibility and option to work remotely
* Competitive salary
* Build your career in PE & VC and build relationship with leading LPs & GPs
* Entrepreneurial environment & working in a young agile team
* International travel to the events cities
* Bonuses for exceeding targets
Apply as soon as possible.
If you are interested in the position, then please apply by sending your CV/Linkedin profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will revert to you as soon as possible.
Expected start is asap/latest in September 2023 or once we will find the right candidate.