If you enjoy making connections with leading experts in the Private Equity and Venture Capital industry, traveling to conferences worldwide, and a flexible stress-free work environment, then this job would be perfect for you.
About the company:
0100 Conferences organizes offline & online exclusive events to connect regional as well as international investors (General and Limited Partners) and provide them with a platform to facilitate future transactions. Founded in 2016, 0100 Conferences has a 6 years track record of over 40 conferences with over 1000 speakers, 4400 investors and 9100 attendees. The next in-person conferences will take place in Limassol, Berlin, Amsterdam, Prague, Vienna (Milan, Singapore - TBC). In addition to that, we facilitate fundraising for selected GPs through capital introductions.
0100 Conferences is a part of 0100 Ventures which is a leading venture builder with a mission to help create and support awesome companies, foster local and international talent and contribute to the development of the European startup ecosystem.
The role consists of:
* Researching and identifying relevant firms to sponsor 0100 conferences and events.
* Direct communication with top management of PE & VC funds and leading service providers.
* Regular and direct cooperation with the Head of Sales and BD as we well as with the Marketing team to support ad hoc tasks through all the sales lifecycle (pre-during-post event)
* Collaborating with clients and executing sponsorship deliverables
* Reviewing and updating targets and forecasts
* Traveling to the event cities, managing the event on the spot and looking after speakers, sponsors and attendees
* Maintaining the contact records in CRM system (Hubspot)
What we offer:
* Full coaching and continuous support until you are able to reach full independence.
* An environment where you can implement your own ideas
* Freedom, flexibility and the option to work remotely (worldwide)
* Fixed salary + sales commissions
* Uncapped and variable compensation.
* An opportunity to build relationship with leading LPs & GPs
* An entrepreneurial environment & the opportunity to work with a young, agile team
* International travel to the events cities
* No approval loops or unnecessary processes, quick decision-making and full ownership of your function
We believe there is no special formula for the perfect candidate, however ticking most of the below is usually a good starting point for your candidateship.
* Impressive networking skills and ability to quickly build strong, long-lasting relationships
* Have a strong to-do approach and be ready to get involved in anything needed each time
* Commercial business acumen, strong communication skills and executive engagement
* Outstanding organizational and time management skills
* A structured and systematic approach to tasks
* The ability to work well independently but knowing that collaboration brings the best results
* Proactive management of own work and finding natural to take ownership and always strive to improve
* Experience or at minimum good knowledge and genuine interest in Private Equity and Venture Capital
* Interest in working in a startup environment
* Solid connections within Private Capital industry
* Professional communication in English - both written and spoken
The Candidate we’re looking for should have the below qualities:
* 'That's not my task' - attitude
* You wait to be told what to do
* You enjoy micromanagement and corporation work set up
* You are afraid to receive NOs
Apply as soon as possible.
If you are interested in the position, then please apply by sending your CV/Linkedin profile at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will invite candidates on a continuous basis so there is no need to hesitate. The expected start is as soon as we find the right candidate.