Zero One Hundred Conferences is a leading event organizer within the Private Equity and Venture Capital industry. With a track record of success, we have already organized 46 PE & VC online and offline events in different countries over the last 7 years, with over 1200 speakers, 5500 investors and 10000 attendees. Each event brings together 250-1000 senior level delegates from the industry, gathering top notch funds as Stepstone, Blackrock, Blackstone, Adams Street, Speedinvest.
The next in-person conferences will take place in Rome, Amsterdam, Prague, Vienna, (India - TBC). In addition to that, we facilitate fundraising for selected GPs through capital introductions.
Zero One Hundred Conferences is a part of Zero One Hundred Ventures which is a leading venture builder with a mission to help create and support awesome companies, foster local and international talent and contribute to the development of the European startup ecosystem. Zero One Hundred ecosystem includes 2 VC funds.
We are now enlarging the Business Development & Sales team and seeking also a highly motivated and results-oriented BD manager to join us at Zero One Hundred Conferences. As a BD Manager, you will play a crucial role in driving revenue growth and expanding our customer base, with a specific focus on supporting our senior sales executives during the whole sales cycle. This is an excellent opportunity also for someone who aims to boost her/his network and career in an exclusive sector such as Private Capital and Alternative Investments. Last but not least this is the natural first step to smoothly achieving a senior sales position at ZOH Conference.
* Prospect, identify, and engage with potential sponsors within the Private Equity and Venture Capital industry through various channels, including cold calling, emails, social media and networking events to build a qualified pipeline of leads for sales.
* Support the post closing phase, supervising the contracting, invoicing, payments procedures.
* Coordinating some of the key actions of the sponsorship execution, for instance, being the bridge between the client and our marketing team.
* Direct ticketing: Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in the Private Equity and Venture Capital sectors to secure attendees for our conferences.
* Conduct in-depth research and analysis to understand sponsor needs, industry trends, and the competitive landscape within the Private Equity and Venture Capital industry.
* Collaborate closely with the marketing team to develop and execute effective sales strategies, campaigns, and promotional materials specifically targeted at ticket holders and sponsors within the Private Equity and Venture Capital industry.
* Meet and exceed ticket targets within the Private Equity and Venture Capital industry and contribute to the overall revenue growth of the company through successful sales.
Despite we believe a one-only perfect profile doesn't exists, a successful candidate most likely covers most of the following:
* Proven track record of success in B2B sales, preferably in the event management, conference, or technology industry, within the Private Equity and Venture Capital industry.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish trust with potential customers within the Private Equity and Venture Capital sectors.
* A strong network within the Private Equity and Venture Capital industry, with the ability to leverage existing relationships and connections to drive sponsor and tickets acquisition.
* At least a basic understanding of the private equity and venture capital landscape, including key players, terminology, and industry trends.
* Strong negotiation and persuasive selling skills, with the ability to sell tickets, close sponsorships and overcome objections within the Private Equity and Venture Capital industry.
* Self-motivated and target-driven, with a proactive approach to prospecting and generating leads for sponsorships within the Private Equity and Venture Capital sector.
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
* A bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
What we offer:
* An environment where you can implement your own ideas.
* Significant impact on the company development and the opportunity to work closely with the Senior Sales managers.Freedom, flexibility and the option to work remotely while staying connected with the team and attending regular meetings and updates.
* Competitive salary package with a very appealing commission structure, providing you with significant earning potential based on your sales performance.
* Build your career in PE & VC and build relationships with leading LPs & GPs such as Stepstone, Blackrock, Blackstone, Adams Street, Speedinvest.
* Entrepreneurial environment & working in a young agile team.
* Enjoy the advantage of flying to the events' locations and joining the conferences you work on in person. This allows you to immerse yourself in the event experience, interact with attendees and sponsors face-to-face, and further strengthen relationships with an unique and exclusive network for future business opportunities.
* Being (an important) part of a reality which is quickly scaling the Private Capital ecosystem in Europe (and soon beyond).
If you have a passion for sales, a strong network, and a desire to make an impact in revenue growth, apply now and let's drive success together!
If you are interested in the position, then please apply by sending your CV/Linkedin profile to firstname.lastname@example.org and detailing your relevant experience and why you believe you are the ideal candidate for this role, specifically focusing on BD activities. We will revert to you as soon as possible.