Impact Investing Through The Lens Of The Top Impact Fund Manager
How to define the landscape and taxonomy of impact investing? What are the key lessons learned about impact investing? Check short comments of impact investor Joel Solomon.
“Understanding the grief cycle of COVID-19 can help you to guide decision making and communications during a crisis like COVID-19 global pandemic,” says John Edge, Keynote Speaker at 0100 Virtual – UK & Ireland Conference - 20th - 22nd of October.
In June, 0100 Conferences has provided you with the first Virtual PE&VC Conference – CEE Region. The conference was a great success hosting more than 400 GP & LP professionals from across the world together with a keynote speaker Tim Draper from Draper Associates.
After the initial efforts of switching to virtual space by running a series of webinars and organizing the first virtual conference, 0100 Conferences brings you in October - 3 days event full of networking and unique insights from the most experienced professionals in the field.
About the Conference
Our virtual conference is a 3 days event bringing together key fund managers, limited partners, general partners, family offices and industry professionals from the UK & Ireland region. The ultimate goal of the conference is to bring together the best from the PE and VC industry and create a virtual platform that fosters learning, inspiration, and most importantly, valuable networking in the COVID-19 unprecedented times. We want our audience to stand out from the crowd for 2021 and get prepared for the after-pandemic and post-Brexit PE market with value-creation strategies that they will hear during the conference.
If you're a Private Equity (PE) or Venture Capital (VC) professional, book your online seat here.
Keynote Speaker: John Edge, Operating Partner at Broadhaven Capital & Visiting Policy Fellow at Oxford Internet Institute, University of Oxford
John Edge is a Venture Specialist, operating as an executive and board advisor to high growth technology companies. As a partner at Broadhaven Capital, Mr Edge is responsible for alternative data strategies and is currently a Connection Science Fellow at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, focused on technology-mediated human networks plus is a Visiting Fellow at the Oxford Internet Institute focused on the application of Fintech applications in alternative markets.
Mr Edge is the co-founder and Chairman of ID2020, a global public-private alliance, bringing decentralized technologies to solve digital identity challenges. Mr Edge is the chairman emeritus of the Whitechapel Think Tank, a Public-Private forum for the UK Government. Prior to this focus on decentralized systems, Mr Edge was a FinTech entrepreneur having founded Red Kite Financial Markets, a data analytics company providing regulatory compliance solutions to Capital Markets. Before that, Mr Edge led electronic trading innovation at the capital markets groups of investment banks including J.P. Morgan, Lehman Brothers, and UBS.
Even the most experienced CEOs, managers and leaders of high-growth companies tend to surrender to emotions accompanied by a serious challenge, making it even harder to make the right decisions in the time of crisis.
John Edge will be talking about the grief cycle of COVID-19, explaining the 7 stages of pandemic grief. He will also advise on the adapting investing thesis, and will also stress out the role of data in the ability to adapt at the speed required.
HEAR FROM THE WORLD-CLASS LEADERS IN PRIVATE EQUITY
Apart from keynote speeches, you will be able to hear insights from seasoned experts. 0100 Virtual – UK & Ireland will provide you with 40+ international speakers who will share their best practices and experience during panel discussions. Enjoy talks and get active - participate through chat, ask questions, or discuss the most relevant topics for you and your business in breakout sessions.
What's the Agenda of the Day?
You can expect 7 insightful panel discussions (the agenda is set in the BST time zone):
- Opening Panel: Portfolio Companies and Their Challenges (10:45-11:30)
- How Will Fundraising Process Change? (11:45 - 12:30)
- Implications of Brexit on the PE Industry (12:45 - 13:30)
- Impact Investing – A New Standard? (13:45 - 14:30)
- How to Drive Value Creation (15:15 - 16:00)
- LP Strategies Going Forward (16:15 - 17:00)
- Closing Panel: Deal Sourcing (17:45 - 18:30)
Meet 40+ Top-Notch Speakers
- Gilles Collombin, Partner & Head of Investor Relations at Charterhouse Capital Partners LLP
- Craig MacDonald, Managing Partner at Harbourvest Partner
- Pia Kåll, Managing Partner at CapMan
- Mark Corbidge, Managing Director at Sun Capital Partners
- Peter Garvey, Partner at Melior Equity Partners
- Bjorn Tremmerie, Head of Technology Investments at European Investment Fund
- Fergal McAleavey, Senior Investment Director at Ireland Strategic Investment Fund
- Cameron Hulett, Investment Professional at Triton Partners
- Maggie Loo, Partner Client & Strategy Development at Bridges Fund Management
- Maria Sanz Garcia, Managing Partner at Yielco Investments
- Diego Prada, Senior Principal and COO at Metric Capital Partners
- Gonzalo Erroz Beltran, Partner at Hayfin Capital management
- Patrick Sheehan, Founder & Partner at ETF Partners
and many more.
Join us at the conference, and network with all the specialists from the PE field.
The registration for the virtual conference is now available at this link.
Access is free of charge for General Partners and Limited Partners.