Zero One Hundred Conferences is a leading event organizer within the Private Equity (PE) and Venture Capital (VC) industry. With a track record of success, we have already organized 46 PE & VC online and offline events in different countries over the last 7 years, with over 1200 speakers, 5500 investors, and 10000 attendees. Each event brings together 250-1000 senior level delegates from the industry, gathering top notch funds as Stepstone, Blackrock, Blackstone, Adams Street, Speedinvest. The next in-person conferences will take place in Rome, Amsterdam, Prague, Vienna, (India - TBC). In addition to that, we facilitate fundraising for selected GPs through capital introductions.
Zero One Hundred Conferences is a part of Zero One Hundred Ventures, which is a leading venture builder with a mission to help create and support awesome companies, foster local and international talent, and contribute to the development of the European startup ecosystem. The Zero One Hundred ecosystem includes 2 VC funds.
We are now enlarging the sales team and seeking highly motivated and results-oriented senior sales representatives to join our team at Zero One Hundred Conferences. As a senior sales representative, you will play a crucial role in driving revenue growth and expanding our customer base, with a specific focus on acquiring sponsors for our conferences within the Private Equity and Venture Capital industry. This is an excellent opportunity also for someone who aims to boost her/his network and career in an exclusive sector such as Private Capital and Alternative Investments.
* Prospect, identify, and engage with potential sponsors within the PE and VC industry through various channels, including cold calling, emails, networking events, and industry conferences.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in the PE and VC sectors to secure sponsorships for our conferences.
* Conduct in-depth research and analysis to understand sponsor needs, industry trends, and the competitive landscape within the PE and VC industry and tailor sponsorship proposals accordingly.
* Deliver persuasive presentations and product demonstrations to showcase the value and benefits of sponsoring our conferences to the PE and VC community.
* Collaborate closely with the marketing team to develop and execute effective sales strategies, campaigns, and promotional materials specifically targeted at sponsors within the PE and VC industry.
* Prepare and negotiate sponsorship contracts, pricing, and terms of agreements to ensure mutually beneficial partnerships within the PE and VC sector.
* Meet and exceed sponsor acquisition targets within the Private Equity and Venture Capital industry and contribute to the overall revenue growth of the company through successful sponsorship sales.
Although we believe a one-size-fits-all profile does not exist, a successful candidate will most likely cover most of the following:
* 5+ years of sales experience.
* Proven track record of success in B2B sales, preferably in the event management, conference, or technology industry, with a focus on sponsor acquisition.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish trust with potential sponsors.
* At least a basic understanding of the private equity and venture capital landscape.
* A network within the industry is preferred.
* Strong negotiation and persuasive selling skills, with the ability to close sponsorships and overcome objections.
* Self-motivated and target-driven, with a proactive approach to prospecting and generating leads for sponsorships.
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
* A Master's degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
What we offer:
* An environment where you can implement your own ideas.
* Significant impact on the company's development and the opportunity to work closely with the Head of Business Development and Sales.
* Freedom, flexibility, and the option to work remotely while staying connected with the team and attending regular meetings and updates.
* Competitive salary package with a very appealing commission structure and equity vesting providing you with significant earning potential based on your sales performance.
* Signing bonus.
* Build your career in PE & VC and build relationships with leading LPs & GPs such as Stepstone, Blackrock, Blackstone, Adams Street, Speedinvest.
* Entrepreneurial environment & working in a young agile team.
* Enjoy the advantage of flying to the events' locations and joining the conferences you work on in person. This allows you to immerse yourself in the event experience, interact with attendees and sponsors face-to-face, and further strengthen relationships with a unique and exclusive network for future business opportunities.
* Being (an important) part of a reality that is quickly scaling the Private Capital ecosystem in Europe (and soon beyond).
If you have a passion for sales, a strong network, and a desire to make an impact in sponsor acquisition, apply now and let's drive success together!
Apply as soon as possible.
If you are interested in the position, you can apply by clicking here and filling out the application form. Please make sure to include your CV/Linkedin profile. Alternatively, you can apply by sending your CV/Linkedin profile to firstname.lastname@example.org and detailing your relevant experience and why you believe you are the ideal candidate for this role, specifically focusing on sponsor acquisition. We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible.