we would like to present you panelists of Berlin's "CEO perspective/ Start-up in growth" panel:
Sujay Tyle, CEO & Co-Founder @ Frontier Car Group (FCG)
Frontier Car Group
- FCG is a Berlin-based startup who develop, launch and operate used-automotive marketplaces within emerging market economies, with operations in Nigeria, Mexico, Chile, Turkey, Pakistan, and Indonesia.
- They increase the efficiency of selling and buying cars through technology, infrastructure creation, access to capital and innovative business models that allow all stakeholders to gain from the impact.
Roland Kuemin, CEO @ Balluun
- Balluun is the leading provider of B2B social e-commerce worldwide.
- Balluun shapes high-quality business networks worldwide and empowers trading 24/7/365, enabling high-end digital, industry-specific marketplaces, real-time discovery, social engagement and state of the art e-commerce technologies combined with cost-effective marketing, inside sales and customer success services.
Bjoern Schmidt, CFO @ Blacklane
- Blacklane connects thousands of passengers with a vast network of licensed and insured professional drivers.
- They offer the most reliable global professional driver service at the most competitive rates in 50 countries.
Would you like to know more about our conferences, PE & VC insights and fantastic offers? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter HERE.