Meet our "Corporate Venture Capital in Europe" opening panel:
Itxaso del Palacio, Partner @ M12 (Microsoft’s Venture Fund)
M12 (Microsoft’s Venture Fund)
- M12 is the venture capital arm of Microsoft with over 50 investments in just two years, in areas ranging from cybersecurity and artificial intelligence/machine learning to industrial drones and 3D printing.
- Investment Stage: Early Stage Venture, Late Stage Venture
Jon Koplin, Director @ CISCO Investments
- Cisco Investments is an active investor with more than 40 investment professionals with deep market and technology expertise located in major geographies, including US, Canada, China, India, Israel, and Europe. They currently have an active portfolio of $2B with over 100+ direct investments around the world, and they also hold Limited Partner positions in over 42+ funds globally.
- Target sectors are Big Data, SaaS, Infrastructure, Internet of Things, Security and Semiconductor
Paul Jozefak, Managing Director @ Otto Group Digital Solutions
Otto Group Digital Solutions
- Otto Group Digital Solutions (OGDS) is the Corporate Company Builder of the Otto Group.
- They focus on establishing startups in the areas of logistics, e-commerce, and FinTech, with the goal of identifying and employing digital business models.